You will see a lot of changes when you return to Grand Legacy At The Park. To ensure your safety and comfort while staying at Grand Legacy At The Park, the following steps have been taken to limit the potential exposure to Covid-19.
- We Care: The wellbeing and safety of our guests, team members, and community is our top priority.
- It Starts With Us: To ensure the safety of our guests and team members, the health status of our employees is monitored daily prior to the start of all shifts.
- Travel: As we closely monitor the CDC, World Health Organization, and the State of California’s guidelines and statements regarding Covid-19, we will continue to follow their recommendations. With that said, we wanted to share some of the additional steps we are taking at Grand Legacy At The Park to ensure your safety and provide you with the best stay possible.
- Flexible Cancellation: Reservations made directly with Grand Legacy at the Park can be cancelled or modified within 72-hours prior to their scheduled arrival date. This applies to existing and new reservations. *Pre-paid reservations are non-refundable, however, modifications, including date changes, will be allowed up to 72-hours prior. If your reservation was made using a third party, please refer back to the third party for terms and conditions regarding cancellation policies.
- Commitment To Cleanliness: We take our standards for cleanliness and hygiene very seriously and are committed to following the latest recommendations from the CDC.
We have upgraded protocols on our already stringent cleaning processes as well as providing ongoing staff training on operations and on new products. Cleaning schedules have been updated to disinfect public areas and high volume touch points on a more frequent basis.
- Sanitizer: Upon entering the lobby, hand sanitizer will be available prior to check-in. Throughout the property, our guests will find stand-alone hand sanitizing stations for their convenience.
We have added staff that will be responsible for sanitizing public areas frequently throughout the day. We have created new positions that will focus on high volume touch-points.
Guests will use sanitized pens that are considered ‘one use’. They will be disinfected after each use.
All key cards and information will be prepackaged and given to guests in packets (to reduce touching).
- Distancing: Check-In Ambassador will be in the lobby to assist guests and ensure social distancing standards are followed.
- Masks/PPE: Employees will be provided new face masks and applicable personal protective equipment (PPE) prior to and throughout their shift.
- Cleaning: In our guest rooms as well as our public areas, we have taken precautions to minimize possible exposures. This includes, but is not limited to, implementing individually wrapped disposable products which include all morning beverage condiments.
All hard surfaces including, but not limited to, telephones, door handles, television remotes, alarm clocks, furniture, and other areas of the guest room will be individually sanitized and disinfected prior to guest occupancy.
- The Fifth Rooftop Restaurant and Bar: We have developed new floor plans in our restaurant to ensure social distancing standards are followed.
Upon being seated in our restaurant, our guests will receive clean, one-time use menus that will be disposed of immediately after use. Guests can also view the menu electronically on their personal device.
Staff will be wearing masks and applicable PPE at all times. General disinfecting and sanitizing procedures have been increased in frequency to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
By arriving at Grand Legacy At The Park, you certify, represent and warrant as follows that within the fourteen (14) days immediately preceding your arrival date that you have not tested positive or presumptively positive with the Coronavirus or been identified as a potential carrier of the COVID – 19 virus or similar communicable illness. You have not experienced any symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus. You have not been in direct contact with or in the vicinity of any person you knew and/or now know to be carrying the Coronavirus within the last (14) days. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our guests and team members and we expect you to follow all posted instructions when visiting our hotel. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the C.D.C, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our hotel, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for choosing Grand Legacy At The Park! Should you have any further questions regarding our cleaning and safety procedures or your future reservation, please contact us by calling 714.772.0440 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org