Goal of Accessibility for Everyone
Grand Legacy At The Park is committed to ensuring a seamless experience for everyone - on our website and at our property. All accessibility features available meet current ADA Standards.
Accessibility Features at Grand Legacy At The Park
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest room
- Accessible route from public entrance to lobby
- Accessible route from public entrance to courtyard
- Accessible route from public entrance to pool & spa
- Accessible on-site parking
- Service Animals Welcome
- Accessible registration desk in lobby
- Visual and Audible fire alarms available
- Doorways that provide at least 32" clear width
- ADA pool & spa chair lifts
- Elevator to guest room floors
- Mobility accessible guestrooms
- Accessible bathrooms with sink/vanity clearance with protective plumbing wraps and raised toilet(s)
- Grab bars around toilet and in bathtub/roll-in shower
- Accessible hand-held shower wands and wall mounted accessories
- Accessible route and clearance to access beds
- Accessible route and clearance to utilize table/desk
- Remote-controlled window drapes
- Accessible privacy latch
- Accessible eye hole for convenient security
- Accessible door knobs/handles
- Accessible shelving and hanging bars
- Closed-caption television features
- TTY telephone equipment available upon request
- Braille detail on door signs
*Displayed list of accessibility features is not comprehensive. Please contact the hotel directly for information on additional accessible features.
Digital Partner Commitment
Grand Legacy At The Park sources TravelClick’s iHotelier booking engine for digital room reservation transactions. We are proud to partner with TravelClick as they have also committed to digital accessibility and have taken steps to be compliant with the current standards. iHotelier Booking Engine 4.0 and Area Search can be accessed and used by “JAWS”, the most popular screen reader used by those who are visually impaired.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 714.772.0440 if you have any questions about our ability to accommodate or have any suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of our website. We look forward to being of service.